Aqua Matt White Single Ceiling Recessed Spotlight IP44 using 1 x 6W Max LED GU10 Dimmable, Astro Lighting 1393007
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 6152 Aqua single spotlight (SKU 1393007) for surface mounting on the ceiling, coming in a matt white finish and taking 1 x GU10 max. 6W LED lamp (lamp not included).
It is an IP44 rated ceiling spotlight on a round flat base, ideal for use anywhere in the house except bathroom zone 1 (it can be safely installed in bathroom zones 2 and 3).
This Aqua matt white spotlight can be dimmed if a dimmable lamp is used.
Aqua Matt White Single Recessed Spotlight - Features
- Part of the Aqua range of spotlights from Astro Lighting - this is the single ceiling mounted spot.
- SKU: 1393007
- Finish: matt white
- Mounting: can be installed on the ceiling only.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for mounting in zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated. CE mark.
- Lamp used: it uses 1 x 6W max. LED GU10, lamp not included. The LED lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: 59mm
- Mains voltage spotlight: single spot, adjustable, on a flat circular base
- Dimming: dimmable fitting, if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- Switching: no switch on the body of the fitting, it has to be switched from the wall switch.
- Dimensions: base diameter 80mm, total projection 132mm max, depth. 21mm.
- Spotlight diameter: 62mm.
- Cutout diameter: 44mm, recess depth 40mm
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Weight: 0.62kg
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees.
Model: Astro Lighting 6172 Aqua matt white Single Recessed Ceiling Spotlight (1393007).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Cutout||44mm diameter x 40mm depth|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.