Aria 300 Plaster Wall Light for Up-Down Lighting Paintable IP20 Dimmable E27/ES 12W LED, Astro 1300001
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7074 Aria 300 white plaster wall up-and-down light fitting (SKU 1300001) rated at IP20, using 1 x max. 60W E27/ES lamp, and it can be painted (spray-painted).
It is a double insulated wall fitting coming in a white plaster finish and having a max. 300mm width for horizontal wall mounting.
Aria 300 White Plaster Wall Light - Features
- It is the Astro Lighting Aria 300 plaster wall-mounted light shedding light up and down on the wall.
- Material: plaster, white plaster.
- Paintable: this fitting is spray paintable.
- SKU: 1300001
- Lamp used: 1 x max. 12W E27/ES LED lamp, max. 112mm length.
- Lamp not included - it needs to be ordered separately.
- Dimming: it is a dimmable fitting if a dimmable LED light bulb is used.
- Smart light compatible: Casambi compatible
- Dimensions: 170mm height, 300mm width, 120mm depth / projection from the wall.
- Mounting: wall mounting only, horizontal.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 2.24kg.
- Note: this product can be spray painted.
Model: Astro Lighting Aria 300 White Plaster Wall Light (1300001).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Colour||White - Paintable|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Aria Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.