Armeg EBS.TC.Set EBS Tri-Cut Single Box Sinking Set for Drilling a Square Hole for Single Back Box
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Armeg EBS.TC.SET - Armeg Electrical Box Sinker Tri-Cut Set (Single), also known as Armeg EBSTCSET. Included in this kit are a round cutter with dust collector, the EBS square cutter, a hard material chisel and a 6.0mm SDS plus drill bit.
Drill a square hole in under 2 minutes!
This new EBSTCSET electrical box sinker from Armeg features Tri-Cut, The latest innovation to join Armeg's revolutionary Electrical Box Sinking family and gives users the maximum performance in hard materials.
As part of a two stage system, the Tri-Cut allows users to drill a square hole for switch and socket boxes in the hardest masonry materials in under two minutes - no more need for a hammer and chisel!
This is the Armeg EBS.TC.Set EBS Tri-Cut Single Box Sinking Set, an electrical box sinking set, capable of drilling a square hole in under 2 minutes. It can be used in common brick, block, hard brick, wet or green masonry, and uncured concrete. Three precision-cast high alloy wings result in smoother drilling action and with less kick-back, and the unique tri-cut round cutter results in a more even drilling with a 20% reduced vibration.
- Containing 50% more carbide than its predecessor with nine precision angled tungsten carbide tips, the Tri-Cut now has an even longer tool life than ever before.
- The EBS Tri-Cut provides the ultimate in user comfort and is an absolute essential for all professional electricians.
- Production of switch and socket boxes with a hammer and chisel can now be a thing of the past.
- If you need to cut numerous back box holes, this is the set you need.
- It is perfect for drilling a square hole for back boxes in under 2 minutes!
- It is ideal for occasions when time saving is essential, neat & professional finish is required, flat backed hole is desired, and numerous back box holes are need to be drilled.
- The recently upgraded Tri-Cut design is the ultimate design for drilling hard materials.
- The kit contains: 1 x Tri-Cut Round Cutter with Dust Collection, 1 x EBS Single Socket Box Cutter, 1 x EBS 80mm Hard Material Chisel, 1 x 6.0mm SDS+ Hammer Drill Bit and Durable Carry Case
- Weight: 3.00kg
- Huge time savings can be gained.
- The new tungsten carbide tipped circular cutter has the added ability to drill into harder materials.
The Kit Contains:
- 6mm x 160mm SDS+ pilot drill bit
- New Tri-Cut cutter with guide adapter
- Single square cutter with guide adaptor
- Oval Drilling Shroud
- Bolster for use with harder materials
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.