Artemis 900 II LED Bathroom Wall Light in Polished Chrome IP44 3000K 12.6W White Diffuser Astro 1308007
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7975 Artemis LED II 900mm wall light (SKU 1308007) coming in a polished chrome finish and with a polycarbonate diffuser.
This product supersedes 1308002.
It can be safely used in bathrooms zones 2 and 3 (it is IP44 rated), it has rounded corners, and comes complete with an integrated LED driver. It offers a warm white light 3000K with 17.6W and it is non-dimmable.
You can safely install this fitting on the wall either horizontally or vertically, as needed.
Artemis 900 II LED Wall Light in Chrome - Features
- Part of the Artemis range of wall-mounted LED lights from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1308007
- Finish: Polished chrome with white polycarbonate diffuser.
- Lamp used: 17.6W LED 3000K warm white 873.96lm integral, with a CRI of 80.
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED wall light.
- LED driver: it comes integral with the LED driver.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3
- Class 2 electrical rated, double-insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: 33mm height, 900mm width, 80mm depth
- F Marked: can be installed on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 1.182kg
- Installation orientation: for wall mounting only, either horizontal or vertical.
Model: Astro Lighting 7975 Artemis 900 II LED Wall Light in Polished Chrome (1308007)
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Artemis LED Bathroom Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.