Ascoli Matt White GU10 Track Spotlight IP20 Adjustable Dimmable for Astro Track Mounting Only, Astro 1286033
This item requires:
This is the IP20 rated Astro Lighting 6158 Ascoli Adjustable track spotlight in matt white (SKU 1286033) requiring a GU10 max. 50W, ideal for the Astro Lighting track mounting only. It is earthed and it has an IP rating of IP20.
It is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
Ascoli GU10 Matt White Track Spotlight - Features
- It is a GU10 LED spotlight (LED lamp to be purchased separately) for the Astro Track system in a matt white finish.
- SKU: 1286033
- Mains voltage 230V
- IP rating: IP20 rated, can be mounted in zone 3 in the bathroom.
- Installation: for track mounting only, on the ceiling.
- Material: aluminium
- Dimensions: 141mm max. projection, 85mm spot length x 57mm diameter.
- Smart lighting: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability. Casambi compatible.
- Weight: approx. 0.50kg
- Class 2 electrical rated. Double insulated fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Lamp used: 1 x GU10 max. 6W LED lamp, not included. The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp type and wattage: it can take max. 50W GU10 lamp.
- Lamp length: max. 57mm
- Tilt adjustment angle: up to 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Finish: matt white
- Dimming: dimmable track spot if a dimmable light bulb is used.
Model: Astro Lighting 6158 Ascoli GU10 track spotlight in matt white (1286033).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Astro Track System|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.