Astro Lighting 240V Track 1000mm (1m) in Matt White for Ceiling Mounting, Astro 6020001
This is the Astro Lighting 1988 matt white track (SKU 6020001) for ceiling mounting, with a length of 1m: 1000mm length, 36mm width, 18mm depth.
- This is the track only; you need to purchase the connectors and the spotlights separately.
- Finish: matt white
- SKU: 6020001
- Dimensions: 18mm height, 1000mm length, 36mm depth.
- Mains voltage track from Astro Lighting.
- Length: 1000mm / 1m long
- Mounting: for ceiling mounting only.
- This track can take the AX1994 / AX1993 corner connector, AX1991 end-to-end connector, AX1992 live end, and AX1990 end cap.
- The spotlights that are recommended with this track are: AX6148 Can 50 track spot, AX6163 Can 75 track spot, and AX6158 GU10 6W Ascoli track spot.
- All the Astro track spotlights, track pieces and connectors are Class I.
- The Astro track system is single phase: that all light sources on the track are controlled together in one circuit.
Please note: Products with electronic ballasts / drivers must not be installed on the same electrical circuits as products with inductive loads, for example magnetic fluorescent luminaries, motors or ventilators. Inductive loads can generate excessive voltage surges which can damage electronic ballasts.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.