Aurora Fire Rated Cloth Hood AU-FH150/C Acoustic Fire Hood/Fire Sock 150x150x150
- 5 or more: £11.50 (11% off)
- 10 or more: £9.99 (23% off)
- 20 or more: £9.50 (26% off)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Fire Hood in Grey Aurora AU-FH150/C Fire-Rated Cloth - Features
- Suitable for 30 and 60-minute fire-rated ceilings.
- It complies with sound insulation tests BS EN ISO140-3-1995/140-6:1998
- The unique self-supporting and adjustable fixing method allows for installation in ceilings up to 35mm thick. Fire-rated fire sock - fire hood.
- This fire retardant material fire hood prevents the spread of fire if a fire occurs in the room below.
- Suitable for downlights with a diameter of up to 80mm diameter
Fire Hood in Grey Aurora AU-FH150/C Fire-Rated Cloth - Specs
- Unique self-supporting fixing method (no tools, or screws required)
- Suitable for use in plasterboard, suspended or concrete ceilings (9-35mm)
- Flexible and light, the unit can be installed from below or above the ceiling
- Non-toxic and unaffected by moisture.
- Once fitted allows normal installation of the downlight.
- Length: 150mm
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 150mm
- Finish: grey colour
- UK Patent GB2424693
- BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010 & BS EN ISO 10140-3: 2010 + A1: 2015 (acoustics), confirming that they maintain the ability for an internal or separating floor to provide sound insulation
- Fire rating: 1 hour
- Fireproof method: fire-rated cloth.
- Tested to BS476 Part 21
- Fire-rated cloth hood - fire sock for downlights.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.