Ava 300 Coastal Wall Light in Brushed Stainless Steel using 2 x 6W max. LEDs GU10 IP44 for Up-Down Outdoor Wall Lighting, Astro 1428004
This item requires:
The Ava 300 Coastal Wall Light in Brushed Stainless Steel manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1428004), is a wall-mounted light that takes 2 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamp (the lamps are not included). It sheds light up and down on the wall.
Ava 300 Coastal Brushed Stainless Steel Wall Light - Features
- It is part of the Ava Coastal range of wall-mounted outdoor lights from Astro Lighting, it is the 400mm version.
- SKU 1428004
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel with clear glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: 2 x 6W Max LED GU10 lamp (not included, they need to be ordered separately).
- Dimmable: yes, dimmable fitting if dimmable lamps are used.
- Max. lamp length: 79mm
- IP Rating: IP44 rated, can be safely used outdoors.
- Bathroom rating: suitable for zones 2 and 3 in the bathroom.
- Rating: Class 1 electrical rated, Earthed fitting.
- Dimensions: Height 300mm, Width 75mm, Depth 81mm; 181mm base length.
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Warranty: A ten-year warranty is offered by Astro Lighting on all products within the Coastal collection, except those that have integral LEDs or drivers, which are subject to our standard three-year warranty.
- Ideal for wall mounting, vertical orientation.
- Cutout: no cutout hole needed, this fitting is for wall mounting.
Model: Astro Lighting Ava 300 Coastal Wall Light in Brushed Stainless Steel for Outdoor Lighting (1428004).
|Colour||Brushed Stainless steel|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Ava Outdoor Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.