Azumi Classic Wall Light in Polished Nickel IP20 using 1 x E27/ES 60W (shade not included) Astro 1142016
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 0927 Azumi Classic Wall Lamp (SKU 1142016) in polished nickel using a ES/E27 light bulb (not included) and a shade (not included).
This wall bracket can take a tapered square or round shade for interior decoration, and both the lamp and the shade need to be ordered separately.
It is part of the Azumi classic range of wall-mounted fittings for indoor lighting, and it has an IP rating of IP20.
Azumi Classic Wall Lamp in Polished Nickel - Features
- Interior wall-light from Astro Lighting, part of the Azumi Classic Wall Lamps.
- SKU: 1142016
- Finish: polished nickel.
- Lamps used: 1 x E27/ES max. 60W (not included). It can take a LED lamp.
- Max lamp length: 155mm.
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable if a dimmable lamp / light bulb is used.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Shade: not included; it takes a Tapered Square 175 shade (in different finishes) or a Tapered Round 215 Shade (in different finishes).
- Class 2 Electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical mounting.
- Base dimensions: 120mm width x 120mm length, 25mm projection;
- Depth: max. 156mm projection (without the shade).
- Weight: 1.083kg (without the shade)
Model: Astro Lighting 0927 Azumi Classic Wall Lamp in polished nickel with no shade (1142016).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Azumi Classic Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.