Backplate 1 Gloss White for Wall Mounting taking 2 x 12W Max. LED E27/ES IP20 Dimmable (no shade), Astro Lighting 1367001
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 7096 backplate 1 gloss white for wall mounting coming with two up and down E27/ES lamp holders, taking 2 x 12W max. LED ES/ES lamps (not included) - SKU 1367001. It is IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3) and it is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used. The shade is not included - it needs to be ordered separately.
Backplate 1 Gloss White Wall-mounted - Specs
- It is part of the backplate range of light fittings from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1367001
- Finish: white
- Lamps: it takes 2 x 12W Max LED E27/ES - not included, they need to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp type and wattage: 2 x 60W Max E27/ES.
- IP rated: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3 only.
- Dimming: it is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used.
- Smart lighting: it is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical orientation.
- Weight: 0.34kg
- CE Mark.
- Shade: not included, they need to be ordered separately; it takes the Chuo Rectangle 380.
- Dimensions: 185mm height, 80mm width, 70mm depth / projection from the wall.
Model: Astro Lighting 9076 Backplate 1 Gloss White for Wall Mounting (no shade) - SKU 1367001.
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Backplate Wall Lamp|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.