Basic Programmable Thermostat IP20 16A in White, BN Thermic B16C Programmable Heater Controller
This is the BN Thermic B16C - a Basic Programmable Thermostat IP20 16A in White (5+2 or 7-day programming/4 per day).
This thermostat is an easy to install and use 7 Day, 6/1 Day or 5/2 Day Programmable Room Thermostat which offers four time and temperature changes each day. It is designed to provide automatic time and temperature control for underfloor heating using air temperature and a floor sensor. All settings are stored in the controller with battery back-up.
Basic Programmable Thermostat IP20 16A in White - Specs
- It has simple 5+2 or 7-day programming - 7 Day, 6+1 Day or 5+2 Day (Default 5+2 Day)
- Back-lit screen
- Open window detection feature for additional economy
- Configurable for ‘air and floor sensor’ or ‘floor sensor only’
- Temperature sensing: Electronic
- Adjustable range: +5°C to +30°C
- Switching capacity: 16A 230V (larger lads and 3 phase loads can be switched via a suitably rated contactor)
- Contacts: Single-pole single-throw
- Programmable periods: 5+2 or 7 days /4 per day
- Voltage supply: 230V
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm x 15mm (when installed)
- Ingress protection: IP20 rated
- Class II electrical rated
- Power supply: 230V ac 50 Hz 16A Maximum Load (Battery back-up)
- Floor Temperature Sensor: NTC (10KΩ) +/- 0.5°C at 20°C
- Special Features: Open window detection
- Display: LCD + back light that comes on for short period when any button pressed.
- Number of Programs Per Day: 4
- Tamper Resistant: Facility for locking all buttons or just temperature adjustment buttons
It complies with: EN 301489-1, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU, EN60950-1:2006+a11:2009+a1:2010+a12:2011+a2:2013
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.