Bathroom Shaver Light in Polished Chrome with Pull Cord Switch IP20 using 2 x E14/SES Lamps, Astro 1022001
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 0275 shaver light (1022001), an above mirror curved light fitting with a shaver socket and a pull cord switch on the right hand side of the fitting. It is an above mirror "arched" wall lamp in a polished chrome finish and white glass diffuser.
This fitting includes a shaver socket which can be used with electric shavers and electric toothbrushes. It is a modern fitting for use above the mirror in the bathroom - for horizontal mounting on the wall only.
Polished Chrome Shaver Light (switched) - Features
- This is the Astro Lighting Shaver light bathroom wall-light, switched.
- SKU: 1022001
- Finish: Polished chrome finish and white glass diffuser
- Lamp used: uses 2 x 40W max E14/SES candle lamps (light bulbs not included).
- The lamps need to be ordered separately.
- It can take LED lamps.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3
- Class 2 electrical rated: double-insulated fitting
- Switched lamp: includes an integral pull-cord switch on the right hand side of the fitting.
- The shaver socket can be used when light is ON or OFF.
- The shaver socket can only be used with electric shavers and electric toothbrushes.
- Dimensions: height 80mm, width 515mm, depth / projection from the wall 70mm
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces
- Dimming: Non-dimmable lamp.
- Mains voltage supply: 230V
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, in a horizontal position.
- Weight: 1.80kg
Model: Astro Lighting 0275 Shaver Light in Polished Chrome with Pull Cord Switch (1022001).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Candle Bulb|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.