Taketa Polished Chrome Bathroom Wall Light with Acid Etched Glass Diffuser 7W LED Candle E14, Astro 1169001
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Taketa wall light, a stylish Astro Lighting 0775 bathroom wall light (1169001).
This fitting has a polished chrome arm and support and a rectangular shape acid etched glass diffuser.
It is fully dimmable with a regular dimmer switch (if a dimmable LED lamp is used) and it is fully IP44 rated - can be used in bathroom zones 2 and 3.
Taketa Polished Chrome Bathroom Light - Specs
- Wall-mounted light fitting for bathroom lighting.
- SKU: 1169001
- Lamp used: 1 x 7W E14/SES LED candle lamp - the lamp is not included
- Max. lamp rating: it can take a max. 40W SES/E14 candle lamp.
- Max. lamp length: 120mm
- Smart Lighting: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability. Casambi compatible.
- Finish: Polished Chrome finish and acid etched glass diffuser
- Weight: 1.04kg
- Dimmable lamp: this fitting can be dimmed with a regular dimmer switch if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Class 2 electrical rated: double insulated fitting.
- F marked: this fitting can be installed on flammable materials / surfaces.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be used in bathroom zone 2 and 3
- Dimensions: height 200mm, width 60mm, depth 80mm
Model: Astro Lighting Taketa 0775 wall light in polished chrome (1169001).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Taketa Bathroom Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.