Verona Polished Chrome Bathroom Wall Light with Glass Shade IP44 rated 40W max. E14/SES, Astro 1147001
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 0655 Verona bathroom wall light in a polished chrome finish (1147001), a wall-mounted bracket holding a cylindrical acid-etched glass shade containing the E14/SES light bulb (not included).
It is a modern style fitting ideal for bathroom lighting, and it can take an energy saving LED lamp if needed (dimmable as standard).
The IP44 rating allows you to mount this fitting in bathroom zones 2 and 3.
Verona Polished Chrome Bathroom Wall Lamp - Features
- SKU: 1147001
- Usage: Interior wall-light. To be mounted on the wall (no cutout needed), vertical mounting only.
- Finish: polished chrome finish with acid etched glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: 1 x 40W max E14/SES, lamp not included (max. lamp length 110mm); it can take a LED lamp (the lamp needs to be ordered separately).
- Dimming: dimmable fitting if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Mains voltage fitting: 220-240V 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: Height 250mm, Width 72mm, Depth 85mm; 55mm tube diameter.
- Base dimensions: 73mm width, 250mm height, 19mm projection
- Weight: 1.4kg
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 0655 Verona polished chrome bathroom wall lamp (1147001).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Candle Bulb|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.