Minima Square IP65 Fixed Downlight in Matt White 76mm Cutout using GU10 max. 50W, Astro 1249018
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5794 Minima square ceiling downlight (1249018) - non-tilting recessed fitting - with an IP rating of IP65, in matt white finish, using a GU10 lamp (not included, max. 50W GU10).
It is a double insulated fitting ideal for bathroom or shower lighting, dimmable as standard, and it can take a LED lamp (it needs to be ordered separately).
Minima Square IP65 Matt White GU10 Fixed Downlight - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Minima range of ceiling recessed light fittings.
- SKU: 1249018
- Finish: matt white.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be used in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Lamp used: 1 x 50W max. GU10, lamp not included; it can take a LED lamp - the light bulb has to be ordered separately.
- Dimming: dimmable fitting - if a dimmable lamp is used.
- Class II electrical rated - double insulated fitting.
- Dimensions: 85mm height, 85mm width, 110mm depth.
- Cutout: 76mm cutout diameter.
- Recess depth: 150mm.
- Weight: 0.26kg
- Shade diffuser: glass, sandblasted.
- Ideal for ceiling mounting only.
Model: Astro Lighting 5794 Minima IP65 Square Matt White Downlight (1249018).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||Halogen Lamp|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.