Nena Bathroom Wall Light in Polished Chrome and Bell-Shaped Glass Diffuser IP44 G9 max. 40W, Astro 1105001
This item requires:
The Astro Lighting Nena 0506 wall lamp (1105001) is an IP44 rated fitting coming in a polished chrome finish and using an opal white glass diffuser.
Being a stylish single lamp for wall mounting, Nena Wall Lamp can also be used in the bathroom - small wall light for bathroom use, fully dimmable and F-marked / class 2 electrical rated.
Nena Chrome Bathroom Wall Lamp - Features
- Single bathroom wall light in polished chrome with a ridged bell-style diffuser.
- SKU: 1105001
- Nena bathroom wall-light.
- Lamp used: 1 x 40w G9 lamp (lamp not included, needs to be ordered separately). It can take a LED lamp.
- Finish: polished chrome finish, white opal glass diffuser
- Weight: 0.939kg.
- Class 2 electrical rated: double insulated fitting.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal, with the diffuser facing down.
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- It has a glass component.
- CE mark.
- Dimmable lamp: this fitting can be dimmed with a regular dimmer switch if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP44 rated (suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3).
- Dimensions: height 160mm, width 140mm, projection 190mm; mounting base diameter 95mm.
Model: Astro Lighting Nena Bathroom wall light in Polished Chrome with Bell-style Diffuser (1105001).
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.