Bayville Spike Spot 900 LED Spotlight IP65 in Textured Black 8.1W LED 3000K 490lm Dimmable Astro 1401012
This is the Astro Lighting Bayville Spike Spot 900 LED spotlight - IP65 rated - in textured black, coming complete with a 8.1W 3000K 490lm LED lamp (SKU 1401012). It comes with a 900mm long arm / spike with an adjustable spotlight attached to it at the top.
It is dimmable with phase - leading edge and trailing edge dimmers, and it is for ground lighting only (garden lighting, ground lighting, etc).
Bayville Spike Spot 900 LED Spot in Black - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Bayville Spike Spots with IP65 rating for outdoor lighting - with LED lamp integrated.
- SKU: 1401012
- Finish: textured black.
- Mounting: for outline lighting only, coming complete with spike
- Lamp used: 1 x 8.1W integral LED 3000K warm white 490lm CRI 80.
- Dimming: dimmable with phase - leading edge and trailing edge LED dimmers.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be safely used in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3, and outdoors.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- LED Driver: it includes integral LED driver
- No F Mark: it is not suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Weight: 1.46kg
- Beam angle: 35 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Cable length: 2500mm
- Average lifespan: 40.000h
- LED Driver: integral, included.
- Dimensions: 85mm spotlight length x 55mm diameter; 120mm width, 900mm total height
- Model: Astro Bayville Spike Spot 900 LED Spotlight in Textured black (SKU 1401012).
Note: this fitting is not suitable for installation in applications within 5 miles from the coast or by the sea.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Bayville LED Spotlights|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.