BG CFUD6616A 16 Way Metal Consumer Unit 100A Switch Dual RCD (80A + 63A) and 10 Free MCBs included!
BG CFUD6616A 16 Way Metal Consumer Unit 100A Switch Dual RCD (80A + 63A) and 10 Free MCBs included! It is an unpopulated dual RCD consumer unit which allows the installer to split the consumer's power needs across two 30mA RCD's, for example, lighting and sockets circuits.
This is the BG CFUD6616A 16 Way Metal Consumer Unit 100A Switch with a Dual RCD (80A + 63A) and 10 Free MCBs included!
Please note: this consumer unit comes with 10 free MCBs - please mention in the comments what MCBs you want us to send you.
BG CFUD6616A 16 Way Metal Consumer Unit 100A Switch Dual RCD - Specs
- It is a Dual RCD units supplied with optional High Integrity as standard
- This consumer unit comes supplied with 4 spare cover blanks
- The terminal and busbar design provide maximum flexibility for combination of protected or unprotected circuits
- Lockable covers also available (to be ordered separately).
- Total modules: 22
- Switches: up to 9
- Max. ways for RCD1: up to 13
- Max. ways for RCD2: up to 11
- Total ways max: 16 ways
- IP rating: IP2XC
BG CFUD6616A 16 Way Metal Consumer Unit 100A Switch Dual RCD - Features
- Stylish design - curved profile.
- Side 32mm knockout can be expanded to accept 40mm gland if required.
- Trim supplied to protect cables from sharp edged rear entry knockouts.
- Lockable cover option available.
- Spirit level, to enable quick installation, without need of additional tools.
- Backed-out and retained terminal screws, prevents loss of screws and saves on installation time.
- Longer terminal bars, provide more capacity and greater flexibility of number of wiring configurations.
- High integrity as standard, allows for non RCD protected devices to be fitted.
- Better cable retention due to large screws, enabling greater torque and cables fitted with ferrules.
- Offset incomer, provides additional space for main incomer cables.
- Fast release of DIN rail, to simplify and make first fix faster
- All metal raised DIN rail, allows space for cables to pass below.
- All screws within consumer units and enclosures are combi style, enabling need for only one screwdriver when installing fitting.
- Floating busbar, provides maximum installation flexibility
- Tripod fixing points allows for fixing to uneven surfaces.
- Compliant with 17th Edition, Amendment 3
- Stainless steel construction with hinged visor
- Terminal and busbar design provide maximum flexibility for combination of protected or unprotected circuits
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.