BG 40A RCBO Single Pole Type A 30mA 6kA B Curve for the BG Consumer Units, BG CUCRB40A Circuit Breaker
This is the BG CUCRB40A 40A RCBO single pole 30mA 6kA Breaking Capacity, B Curve, type A, ideal for the BG consumer units. It is a compact size RCBO allowing for max. usage of cable space within the CU; they are very easy to install.
- It has a positive contact status indication
- Type A single pole RCBO: it ensures tripping for residual AC currents and pulsating DC currents
- B curve
- Short circuit rating: 6kA
- The device capable of being locked in ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ position using a device lock
- Rating: 40A
- Standards: it is manufactured and tested to EN/IEC 61009-1 standards
- Model: BG Electrical CUCRB40A
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.