BG CUMC10 10A Type C MCB Single Pole 6kA Breaking capacity Miniature Circuit Breaker for BG Consumer Units
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BG CUMC10 10A Type C MCB Single Pole 6kA Breaking capacity Miniature Circuit Breaker for BG Consumer Units.
BG CUMC10 10A Type C MCB Single Pole - Specs
- All MCBs have a positive contact status indicator, i.e. when green window is visible this indicates that there is a 4mm contact gap.
- Stylish modern profile, matches all other BG devices.
- Positive contact status indication
- Lockable dolly switch
- Large terminal capacity
- Device capable of being locked in ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ position using a device lock
- Type AC, C Curve
- Rating: 10A MCB
- Standard(s): EN/IEC 60898
- Breaking capacity: 6000A
- Rated voltage: 230/400V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated Insulated Voltage: 500V
- Rated Impulse Withstand V: Uimp 6000V
- Energy Limiting Class: 3
- Ambient Temperature: -5ºC to +40 ºC
- Operating Characteristics: Type C - Magnetic Operating 5 to 10 times In (current rating)
- No. of Poles: 1 pole
- Trip: Thermal/Magnetic release
- IP Rating: IP20
- Terminal Capacity: 16mm²
- Terminal Torque: 2NM
- Installation: Mounting on 35mm DIN rail
- Size: 17.5mm width
- Endurance Operations: Electrical 4,000, Mechanical 10,000
To fit this device onto DIN rail, fit top of device onto rail first and then push down bottom of device until retaining device clip ‘clicks’ and locks onto DIN rail.
To remove this device, pull out retaining device clip from bottom of MCB (using flat screwdriver) and remove by lifting bottom part of MCB first.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.