Black Up-and-Down Outdoor Wall Light IP44 with PIR Sensor using 2x GU10 LED Lamps
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a twin black stainless steel up and down light complete with PIR for exterior wall lighting, using 2 x GU10 LED lamps (energy-saving fitting, lamps not included).
Ideal for outdoor wall lighting, this is a fixed / directional fitting for highlighting the wall up and down as needed - with infrared presence detector.
It is part of a range of black light fittings for exterior lighting using a GU10 LED lamp.
Up-and-Down Black Outdoor Wall Light with PIR - Features
- It is an up and down light for wall mounting, and directional fitting (cannot be adjusted).
- It comes complete with PIR presence detector.
- It emits light from top and bottom, with clear light diffusers, excellent light distribution.
- Finish: black wall fitting. Stainless steel with black finish.
- It is an up/down light fitting suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, as needed.
- It has a PIR sensor, it is a PIR sensor wall light
- Dimensions: height 210mm, Width 70mm, Depth 110mm
- IP Rating: IP44 rated, can be safely used outdoor
- The PIR: detection range up to 8 metres, 130 degrees range.
- Lamps used: 2 x GU10 lamps, not included; it can take LED lamps. The lamps need to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp wattage: it takes max. 2x 35W GU10 lamps.
- Mains voltage: 240V
- It comes with adjustable lux level setting and adjustable time on setting.
- Designed to cast light up and down on the wall outside, featuring a black finish.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.