Single Black Brush on an Antique Bronze Flat Plate from Forbes and Lomax for Wall Mounting
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a Forbes and Lomax single black brush on a antique bronze plate, single size.
- The Antique Bronze range has a rich warm hue to the plates making them attractive in both contemporary and traditional interiors. These switches also work particularly well on wood panelling and other unusual surroundings. The plates all have a slightly variable finish which adds to the distinctive look of the range.
- Many of the early light switches were made in Antique Bronze and the finish became very fashionable in the Art Deco period. The Antique Bronze range is durable and will stand the test of time.
- Original Antique Bronze switch plates can be seen in old buildings today still looking great a hundred years on. All socket outlets are available and are supplied with black inserts to complement the dark finish of the plate.
- Finish: antique bronze
- Type: single black brush for wall mounting
- Manufacturer: Forbes and Lomax
- Size: 86mm x 86mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||1.9mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.