Though NOT YET introduced by us on the blog (and we say NOT YET because this top-selling extractor fan from Airflow has been on our offer forever!), the Airflow Roomvent WFT is one of the best-selling extractor fans from Airflow!
Note: the Roomvent WFT is now sold out and no longer available; a similar fan that is available is Airflow Roomvent 07.
One of the main features for which everyone loves it is the fact that the Roomvent WFT is a higher-performance centrifugal fan for larger bathrooms, utility rooms and lobby areas.
Even more - the Airflow Roomvent WFT can be used for efficient ventilation in two rooms (for example a bathroom and the adjoining WC) by connecting the unit to a 50mm ducting with an optional secondary inlet grille (sold separately).
A 100mm Loovent Fan which is a highly reliable and powerful centrifugal fan in a modular design for ease of installation and maintenance - is the Roomvent WFT from Airflow.
This range of fans offers a comprehensive choice of accessories and control, using a plug-in modular system, whilst ensuring efficient ventilation from the centrifugal fan, which can be used with 100mm ducting.
Roomvent WFT Applications: For toilets, bathrooms and utility rooms where there is no natural or inadequate ventilation.
Remember: A healthy indoor environment is an important contributing factor to the wellbeing of both a building and its occupants. Ventilation with fresh air is the most effective means of avoiding problems such as condensation, mould and allergies. The Roomvent range comprises a selection of high performance fans for higher performance ventilation.
Airflow Roomvent WFT Features
- Powerful centrifugal fans for use with ducting;
- Can be surface mounted or recessed into wall/ceiling using bezel supplied;
- The 01 and 02/2S models carry TÜV approval;
- Model number/manufacturer's part number: Airflow 71616501;
- 220-240 Volt 1PH, 50Hz, consumption 50 Watts;
- This model is the WFT 01 - Integral adjustable timer, for light or door switch operation;
- Integral magnetic backdraft flap;
- The motor, fan and plug-in timer are on a separate chassis for easy installation;
- Easy to fit, air brick size case;
- 3 Year "no quibble" guarantee;
- Wall/Ceiling mounted extractor fan;
- Extractor fan capacity: 48 l/sec, 173m³/hr extract performance;
- Thermally protected motor Complies with Building Regulations 2006;
- Complies with Building Regulations (F1-1995).;
- Fixing pack supplied plus a range of optional ventilation accessories.
Note: the Airflow 71616501 / Roomvent WFT extractor fan is suitable for efficient ventilation of two rooms, for example bathroom and adjoining W.C. by connecting the unit to a 50mm ducting with an optional secondary inlet grille (sold separate). They are the ideal solution for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from larger rooms.The Airflow Roomvent WFT is one of the most popular extractor fans - and now the Roomvent 07 replaces it and is available on our website here.