This PIR can have its sensor adjusted - the BB2002 black PIR for wall mounting has a rotational adjustment of 180 degrees max, and a vertical adjustment 20degrees UP and 35 degrees DOWN.
The detection range of the BB2002 Wall PIR is 10 metres and 140degrees, and as for the energy consumption, this energy saving fitting uses max. 12W (the sensor unit).
The BB2002 wall PIR sensor is an ideal fitting for the indoor passive infra-red presence detection with a time adjustment of 5 seconds to 10 minutes. It operates in temperatures of min. -10 degrees and max. +40 degrees Celsius.
If you want to avoid the nuisance triggering because of the potential animals in the area, you can angle the sensor above the animal height - adjustable wall PIR.
One of the greatest and most incentive features of this wall PIR is the price - pay less than £10 to get this black BB2002 PIR that can take max. 2KW worth of light fittings!
Actually, the recession price we have these black PIRs - the BB2002 wall PIR with 2KW max and 10 metres range - is as low as £7.5 + VAT!
Black PIR BB2002, wall mounted PIR
- This is a black PIR for wall mounting;
- Time adjustments: from 5 seconds to 10 minutes. Turn clockwise to increase the on-time;
- Can be manually operated (automatic override) or automatically set;
- Detection method: passive infra-red sensor;
- Sensor adjustment: rotational adjustment 180 degrees max; vertical adjustment 20 degrees UP and 35 degrees DOWN;
- Detection range: 140 degrees x 10 metres;
- Voltage: 220V - 240V (mains voltage PIR);
- Save more than money with the PIR presence detectors;
- Power Consumption: 12W max(sensor unit);
- Time adjustment: 5 seconds to 10 minutes;
- Operating temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celsius;
- Maximum load: 2000 watts; control your lighting with the PIRs;
- The sensor can be angled above animal height to avoid nuisance triggering;
- Price: this PIR has a recession price! Now as low as £7.50 + VAT!