The plates all have a slightly variable finish which adds to the distinctive look of the range. Many of the early light switches were made in Antique Bronze and so the finish became very fashionable in the Art Deco period. The Forbes&Lomax Antique Bronze finish is durable and will stand the test of time. Nowadays, original Antique Bronze switch plates can be seen in old buildings, which even today are still looking great(and will do for almost a hundred of hears onwards). All the socket outlets are available and are supplied with black inserts to complement the dark finish of the plates. To find out more about the features and the existing models of this particular finish, read below.
The Forbes and Lomax Antique Bronze finish - formats
- Forbes and Lomax Dolly switch
- Forbes & Lomax European sockets
- Forbes and Lomax Rotary dimmer
- Forbes & Lomax Dimming system
- Forbes and Lomax Sockets
Forbes & Lomax Antique Bronze Features and dimensions
- Single plate: 86 x 86 mm
- Double plate: 86 x 146 mm
- Depth of plate: 1.8mm
- All the switches conform to BS EN 60669/1
- The 13A sockets conform to BS1363; the 2A and 5A sockets conform to BS546
- A full range of antique bronze socket outlets are available, including power outlets, telecom and data, audio and visual, fused connections and floor sockets.
- All the Forbes and Lomax antique bronze switches and sockets require British Standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes.
- All the Forbes and Lomax antique bronze range must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
Models of switches, sockets, dimmers, etc Forbes and Lomax offers, in the Antique Bronze finish
Forbes & Lomax - the Antique Bronze finish - Antique Bronze dimming system(system 2) with black buttons.
To purchase the Antique Bronze range of switches, sockets and dimmers manufactured by Forbes and Lomax, consult our online catalogue and order the ones you need(read the article introducing all the ranges from Forbes and Lomax). If you do not find one particular model, please contact us/request a quote.