The Manrose 9" and 12" Window Fan Range
is suitable for a variety of domestic and commercial applications, especially in the areas where there is a large volume of stale air
to be extracted / refreshed. This range is composed of the Manrose WS230
and the Manrose WF300 series
, the first being a manual
model and the latter, automatic
. Both ranges have been designed for window or wall mounting and come in four models: the basic model, the model with pull cord switch, the model with a switched internal backdraught shutters, and the model with thermo-activated shutters.
Read more below about the main features, the extractor fan models in these ranges, and more installation/electrical data.
Manrose 9inch / 12inch Window Fans - Commercial Solutions
- Suitable for a variety of domestic and commercial applications, the Manrose WF230 range has been designed for window or wall mounting.
- Incorporating the latest ventilation technology and stylish design, these high performance WF230 extractor fans have an extract rate of 668m3/hr, 185 litres per second.
- There are three models in the range starting with the basic unit (Manrose WF230) which has fixed louvres, can be supplied with an optional pullcord switch and provides a natural source of trickle flow ventilation when the fan is switched off.
- The manual models (the Manrose WF230M) have pullcord operated internal backdraught shutters that also start the fan.
- The Manrose WF230 automatic series have thermo-activated shutters which open silently 45 seconds after the fan has been switched on.
- Completing the Manrose family - the Manrose WF300 range of 300mm (12") fans give a powerful extract rate of 1100m3/hr, 306 litres per second.
- The WF300 extractor fan is designed for window mounting and can also be wall mounted using our wall mounting fixing kit.
- The Manrose WF300 range has three models in its range. The basic model with fixed louvres, the manual model with internal pullcord operated backdraught shutters and the automatic model with thermoactivated internal shutters which open silently and automatically when the fan is switched on(see below for more details).
- These high performance extractor fans are easy to install and are attractively styled in high gloss ABS thermoplastics for durability, ease of cleaning and maintenance and cover a wide variety of domestic and commercial applications including kitchens, utility rooms, pubs, restaurants, offices, shops and factories.
- The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Power is provided by a four pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings, totally enclosed for protection against dust and dirt, for a long, maintenance-free life.
- There is an extensive range of ventilation accessories including speed controllers and rooftermination kits, available separately.
- Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- More specific technical details - Manrose WF230
- Maximum pressure: 50 p.a.;
- Fan speed: 1250 r.p.m.;
- Sound volume: 50.0 dB(A);
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC.
- More specific technical details - Manrose WF300
- Maximum pressure: 60 p.a.;
- Fan speed: 1300 r.p.m.;
- Sound volume: 60.0 dB(A);
- Maximum operating temperature: 50ºC.
The Manrose 9inch and 12inch window fan range - the models
- The Manrose WF230 range
- Manrose WF230 - Basic model has fixed louvres. This unit will also provide a natural source of trickle flow ventilation when the fan is switched off
- Manrose WF230P - As above with pullcord switch
- Manrose WF230MP - The manual models have pullcord operated internal backdraught shutters, which also start the fan motor unit
- Manrose WF230A - The automatic versions have thermo-activated shutters which open silently approximately 45 second after the fan has been switched on Basic model has fixed louvres.
- The Manrose WF300 range
- Manrose WF300 - This unit will also provide a natural source of trickle flow ventilation when the fan is switched off
- Manrose WF300P - As above with pullcord switch
- Manrose WF300MP - The manual models have pullcord operated internal backdraught shutters, which also start the fan motor unit
- Manrose WF300A - The automatic versions have thermo-activated shutters which open silently approximately 45 second after the fan has been switched on
The WF300 series 5 pin connector plug also ensures simple electrical connection without additional wiring.
Manrose Window/Wall Fans - Installation details & Electrical data
- The Manrose WF230 series has been designed for window installation through a standard 260mm Ø hole. A wall fixing kit (Cat. No. 1301 is also available for through wall mounting and comprises wall plugs, screws and a 400mm length of 9" diameter aluminium flexible ducting (when extended).
- The Manrose WF300 series has been designed to be fitted in a window through a standard 320mm Ø hole. A wall fixing kit Cat. No. 1299 is also available for through wall mounting which comprises of wall plugs, screws and a 400mm length of 12" diameter aluminum flexible ducting (when extended).
- More Electrical Data
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- Single phase consuming 41W on the 230 series and 82W on the Manrose WF300 series.
- These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth.
- All wiring must comply with the current IEE regulations.
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
- The fan should NOT be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8m from the floor.
Buy online these window/wall extractor fans - the Manrose WF230 range and the Manrose WF300 range - via sparksdirect - Heating & Ventilation, Ventilation Solutions, Manrose Extractor Fans.