A major departure in pendant light design - the Flos Skygarden Suspension Lamp offers a smooth contemporary outer body with a contrasting relief plaster effect interior finish depicting floral imagery (very similar to that of a ceiling rose or coving) - great solution for creating a contemporary meets traditional interior look. The light bulb cover has a laser cut pattern featuring one of Marcel Wanders' design patterns. Also, Skygarden is finished in a metal structure with a chalk white plaster relief.
Flos Skygarden Suspension Lamp(design Marcel Wanders) - Features
- This suspension light provides down-lighting - the Skygarden's diffuser is made from mechanically-processed cast plaster which is painted white on the inside;
- The Outer Finish of the Skygarden pendants is available in different patterns/finishes, ranging from rust to glossy black, glossy white or matt gold colour;
- Plaster diffuser support in die-cast aluminum alloy;
- Upper cable gland and blocking ring nut in black injection-molded PC;
- Transparent, injection-molded, upper and lower silicone shock absorbers;
- Lampholder and fixing support in PPS. Flashed and blown opal glass diffuser;
- Frieze in photo-etched and mechanically drawn AISI 304 steel;
- Molded and galvanized steel ceiling attachment;
- Gray, injection-molded PC rose, painted the same color as the body.
- Available finishes: Matt Black Flos Skygarden, Matt Gold Skygarden Pendant, Rusty Brown Skygarden from Flos, and Matt White Skygarden Suspension Lamps.
Flos Skygarden Interior Pendant - Technical Specs
- Designer: Marcel Wanders (visit his website);
- Manufacturer: Flos;
- Lamp used: Halogen, HGSG, max. 150W;
- Dimensions: 600mm diameter;
- Cord length: 4m;
- Mounting: Suspension;
- Environment: Indoor;
- Voltage: 220/240V;
- Weight: 13.6kg;
- Bulb: Halogen lamp 150W (lamp included);
- Finishes available: - Glossy Black; - Glossy White; - Matt Gold; - Rusty Brown.