Lights can be plugged in, in seconds, in absolute safety, without circuit isolation. All the live contacts are inaccessible and the earthing connection is made before any other.
The non-wander design prevents disconnection of the plug from its socket by vibration or snatch withdrawals.
The installation of the plug-in ceiling roses
- The large terminal capacities make it easier to install irrespective of the cable sizes used.
- Electrical contact plane is at 90 degrees to the mechanical load direction - this means that the contact is not under strain and the plug will not wander.
- Angled terminal identification reduces potential stress on conductors during installation.
The flexibility of the plug-in ceiling roses
- Wide choices of sockets outlet styles and fixing centres provide solutions for every application and mounting method.
- Plug and socket arrangement support a 10kg static load, but up to 5kg suspended by a flexible cord.
The safety with the plug-in ceiling roses
- Mechanical and electrical connection made in one "click-in" action provides for a simple time saving and safe installation.
- The plug-in ceiling roses are designed for on load isolation, which allows individual light fittings to be removed for maintenance without affecting other fitings on the circuit.
- Maintenance testing and cleaning tasks can be carried out at a bench level thereby minimising the time up on the ladder.
The installation of the Klik AX plug-in ceiling roses
- The choice of colour of the plug cover allows the simple identification of the special applications.
- The choice of colour of the cover allows the identification of the special applications.
- Klik AX gives large incorporating two or more lamps a greater degree of control as the fourth contact enables alternative switching and supply options.
The flexibility of the Klik AX plug-in ceiling roses
- The Klik AX ceiling roses series provides a 4th pin for uses such as emergency lighting with a permanent live as well as a switched live.
- The Klick AX sockets accept Klik Lighting 3 pin plugs providing easy reconfiguration of office lighting.
- The 4th contact provides extra connection required by stand-alone energy management control modules.
The safety with the Klik AX plug-in ceiling roses
- The on-load isolation allows individual emergency luminaires to be unplugged simulating a power failure during "walk tests".