According to this article the Brits are among the most enthusiastic smartphone and tablets customers in Europe, and there's an average of 18 devices per household (such as mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs).
If we were focusing only on the smartphones, tablets, and laptops, a British household owns 7.4 internet devices (as per the Guardian), and four out of 10 households purchased a tablet last year, and probably even more this year.
In 2013 there were six internet-connected devices, in 2015 more than 7, and in 2016 probably even more.
And out of all the smartphones and tablets and other internet-connected devices, in 2016 in Great Britain 71% of people used a mobile or a smartphone to access the internet, compared to 62% using a laptop, 52% using a tablet, and 40% using a desktop PC.
Three out of 4 adults access the internet on the go, on a mobile phone or a smartphone, and all these smartphones, cameras, and tablets need to be charged (see official stats here).
There are power packs for charging the battery, power chargers, "battery bricks" that people carry with them, but at the end of the day you come home and you have to plug your devices into the wall socket to charge them.
Many times the wall charger socket is congested with an extension cord or a triple socket adaptor, and each socket has a charger in it.
This is a modern world, and this is a modern problem.
But there is a way to simply declutter the wall socket and make sure you charge your devices at the same time: by changing your twin socket to a socket with USB charger!
Replace your Twin Socket with a Socket with USB ChargersWe recommend you use a registered electrician to replace the wall socket with a twin USB charger socket, but the process should not be that difficult.
All you have to do is closely follow the instructions provided with the USB twin sockets you purchase, and the installation is easy and simple.
Why have a cluttered and always packed twin wall socket when you can declutter it and make sure all you need is the USB charger?
Here are some features, benefits, and advantages of the wall USB sockets:
- The USB sockets can replace the existing sockets like-for-like, finish-for-finish. They come in white plastic, flat plate, metal clad, and even screwless plate.
- Add the extra advantage of charging your iPhone, Android phone, iPad, Android tablet, or photo camera directly from the wall socket - with only the USB cable.
- Smart USB charging: when not in use, the USB socket is in standby mode, and when you insert the USB cable and plug into the device, the USB socket adjusts the charging pattern to suit it.
- Overload protection: the USB socket makes sure your device is not overloaded.
- Twin socket: you retain the twin 13A plug socket, and you get the benefits of two added USB charger sockets.
- Type of USB charger sockets available include: floor USB sockets, single / twin plastic USB sockets, flat plate USB single / twin sockets, under cabinet power station with sockets, extension lead with sockets, grid USB modules, etc - from manufacturers such as Heritage Brass, Schneider, BG Nexus, MK, and Forbes and Lomax.
Can a USB socket be a good stocking filler this Christmas?This is a good question. Think about it: if your home or office has a few of these wall sockets packed with chargers, then it's time to replace the twin socket with one with USB chargers.
The number of smartphone, cameras, and tablets will not decrease - that's for sure, and both the USB sockets and the devices themselves are becoming smarter, to the point that chargers may not be needed but a wall socket with smart USB charger will suffice.
Do you want to carry that charger with you all the time? It's time to replace the wall socket with one with USB charger sockets.
Are you looking for a Deal for USB Sockets?For a limited time, at Sparks we have a few twin USB sockets on SALE. Here are some of them: