The Rako Wireless Lighting RLED90-3DCV is a three channel 90W max. LED driver for constant voltage colour change RGB LED lamps, with four user programmable light scene levels. This Rako Wireless LED dimming module can be used as a part of the mood lighting scene setting configuration - includes smooth cross fading between scenes plus soft start AND multi-way dimming and switching(from many locations)!
The Rako RLED90-3DCV dimming module - Features
- The Rako RLED90-3DCV Module provides 3 constant voltage dimmable outputs suitable for use with LED’s;
- Depending on application, the input supply is from a separate 12v or 24v DC Power Supply;
- Brightness of each channel can be independently controlled by Rako scene-sender panels transmitting Rakom encoded radio signals;
- Dimming constant voltage Three channel (RGB) 90w LED Dimming driver, each channel can control 30W;
- Smooth cross fading between scenes(not abrupt change) and soft start included;
- Light fittings using constant voltage LEDs generally use a standard DC power supply;
- Rako Wireless Lighting Control 3 channel RGB constant voltage 90W LED driver(scheme);
- These power supplies have a fixed output and Rako’s RLED receiver fits between the power supply and the LEDs;
- Requires a 12 or 24v DC power supply, normally supplied with LEDS;
- Note: DO NOT CONNECT the Rako RLED90-3DCV directly to ac 230v supply!!! Input 12/24V DC. 90W max (As required by the load);
- Output 30W per channel. Dimmable PWM 12/24V DC;
- Energy saving device: save energy when dimming the lights!
- Multi-way dimming and switching from many locations;
- Can be used as a part of a configuration of mood lighting scene setting;
- Wiring diagrams and instruction installation for the Rako RLED90-3DCV 3 channel Dimmable LED Driver Module;
- Buy online the Rako RLED90-3DCV 3 channel Dimmable LED Driver Module.