The Airflow Aura H is an economic solution for reducing odours and condensation in toilets and bathrooms. Attractively styled and easy to wipe clean it can be wall or ceiling mounted, and ducted over short lengths.
The Airflow Aura 100mm fan with humidity control - AURA H - is a simple low profile fan, 4 inch, with humidity control. This humidity fan can be wired to the normal switch - when someone switches it on, the fan will switch itself off after the preset time. However, should the humidity rise above the preset level, the Fan will switch on and continue to run until the humidity falls 5% below the preset level.
In some cases, in a new house for example, the Airflow AURA F fan will continue to run for extended periods, as the humidity will be high. It is therefore advisable that in normal situations the extractor fan be preset at between 40% and 50% RH. In exceptional circumstances, that is, during very humid days in the summer, the AURA F extractor fan may well switch on at 80%. This is not unusual and a higher setting may be preferable. Note: when the humidity fan is first installed they can run continuously for several hours.
Airflow Aura 4" Humidity Fan ON SALE - Main Features
- Low Profile Fan, stylish design;
- Aspect: slim profile, compact fan;
- Installation: easy to fit toilet fan;
- Noise: quiet fan; Extraction rate: up to 83 m3/hr;
- Mains voltage fan: 230v/50Hz/1 Ph Power 20W;
- On sale: cheaper than in store, as stock lasts!
- Warranty: 2 years guarantee; Made in UK;
- Humidity sensor: Adjustable humidity sensor 40% to 90% RH;
- IP rating: IPX4 rated, can be mounted in the bathroom;
- Ideal for: toilet, bathroom, en-suite, utility rooms, bedroom, etc
- Compatible with 100mm flexible and PVC ducting
- Double insulated bathroom fan;
- More technical details - pdf file with instructions and specs;
- Buy online the Airflow Aura 100mm humidity fan - ON SALE at Sparks Direct - for as low as £15 + VAT!