Materials: The body is made from cast aluminium alloy and the head features a protection screen in polycarbonate moulded by injection. As for the overall structure, this is made from square tubular extruded aluminium alloy, shined and protected with a transparent liquid varnish. The Flos Kelvin LED models are available in black or white the ON/OFF switch is of an electronic type with optical functioning located on the light's head.
Flos Kelvin LED Desk Lamp / Table Light
- The Kelvin LED lamp comes in cast aluminium alloy;
- Switching: Electronic ON/OFF switch;
- Models available: Black Kelvin LED Lamp or White Kelvin LED Lamp;
- Designer: Designed in 2009 by Antonio Citterio with Toan Nguyen;
- Energy Saving: Low energy consumption, ECO Friendly product;
- Note: Please note that the instruction manual provided in some of the Kelvin LED'S has a misprint stating the lamp can be dimmed. This is a miss-print. The lamp can be turned ON/OFF only.
- More Flos Kelvin LED Table light features: - Width base: 16.6cm; - Height of 1st arm: 46.7cm; - Height of 2nd arm: 56.5cm; - Width of head: 10cm; - Light Source: 30 x top LED 325 lumen; - Colours: Black, White; - Cable Length: 180cm; - Material: Aluminium.