The Manrose CF100, CF200 and CF400 centrifugal fans
use the latest technology to provide extremely powerful, yet very quiet and vibration free ventilation - they are some of the best-seller Centrifugal Fans in the market! The Manrose CF100/200 ranges
are especially designed for bathrooms, toilets, cloakrooms, utility rooms, and Manrose CF400
is designed mainly for kitchens and commercial applications, such as restaurants, hotels and offices. The Centrifugal Fans from Manrose
are designed to move air over long distances; all these units will give a maximum performance even against pressures
(caused by long lengths of ducting) and resistance
(caused by the grilles). All the Manrose Centrifugal fan models
are fitted with a built-in spring operated non-return flap
into the discharge spigot to stop any backdraughts. Read more below about the features
of the Manrose Centrifugal Fans, the available models and ranges
, notes about installation / electrical data
, and some additional data
(including the dimensions
- There are seven models in each series - the CF100, CF200, and CF400(each one has 7 models).
- The Manrose CF100 Centrifugal Fan has an extract rate of 90m3/hr 20 litres per second
- The Manrose Centrifugal Fan CF200 range have an extract rate of 110m3/hr 31 litres per second.
- The largest fan in the range, the Manrose CF400 Centrifugal Fan has a maximum performance of 230m3/hr, 64 litres per second.
- All the Centrifugal Fans from Manrose are manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- The power to the Manrose CF100/200 Centrifugal Fan range is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Being dynamically balanced, the Manrose Centrifugal Fan CF400 unit is fitted with external rotor motors which incorporate ball bearings for a maintenance free life of over 40,000 hours. These fans are also supplied with a 11mm thick washable fibre filter.
- All the Manrose Centrifugal Fans(the CF100, CF200 and CF400 ranges) are designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
The Manrose Centrifugal Fans - Models/Ranges
- Manrose CF100S / CF200S / CF400S - Standard model for remote switching;
- Manrose CF100P / CF200P / CF400P - As above supplied with pullcord switch;
- Manrose CF100T / CF200T / CF400T - Timer model incorporating integral adjustable electronic timer (1-20 mins);
- Manrose CF100TP / CF200TP / CF400TP - Timer model incorporating integral adjustable electronic timer (1-20 mins), with pullcord override switch. Requires no switched live;
- Manrose CF100H / CF200H / CF400H - Humidity control which is adjustable between 40 and 95% RH; Complete with adjustable integral timer (1-20 mins);
- Manrose CF200HP / CF400HP - Electronic humidity control with pullcord override switch; Requires no switched live;
- Manrose CF100PIR / CF200PIR / CF400PIR - PIR activated model with adjustable timer for presence detection that will run on when room is vacated (1-20 mins). Requires no switched live.
- The available models are as seen below: Manrose CF100, Manrose CF200, and Manrose CF400.
The Manrose Centrifugal fans
are designed to be mounted on walls or ceilings
and discharged through a 100mm (4") standard rigid or flexible duct
, and are also suitable for use with flat duct channel systems. Comprehensive wiring and installation instructions are included with each fan.
Notes about: The Electrical Data of the Centrifugal Fans from Manrose
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz single phase consuming 17W on the CF100 range, 17W on the CF200 range and 45W on the CF400 range.
- These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth.
- All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations.
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3amp fuse fitted.
- The fan should not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted to a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
Buy online the Manrose Centrifugal Fans - the Manrose CF100 / CF200 / CF400 - via the Manrose Extractor Fans section (Heating and Ventilation, Ventilation systems).