This range is part of the Manrose Commercial Extractor fans
(like the surface/wall mounted commercial extractor fans
). Providing solutions for a wide range of domestic, commercial
and industrial applications
, the Manrose CFD200/220 in-line fans
have been designed for use with suspended ceilings.
Read more below about main features and their dimensions, the installation, including some of the existing models of the Manrose In-line Centrifugal Fan range.
- Powerful, yet quiet and unobtrusive, the Manrose CFD200/220 units have extract rates of 110m3/hr 31 litres per second.
- The Manrose CFD series is suitable for a wide range of applications including bathrooms, toilets, shower rooms and utility rooms.
- The Manrose CFD series is fitted with backward curved centrifugal impellers for a large airflow against the high pressures caused by longer lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
- There is an extensive range of ventilation accessories available to cover most in-line ducting systems.
- The Manrose CFD200 units are manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- A spring operated, non-return flap is built into the discharge spigot to prevent backdraughts.
- Available with or without mounting bracket.
- The Manrose CFD220 has all the features of the Manrose CFD200 unit, but has the additional benefit of a 120mm outlet, thus making it suitable for 125mm (5") ducting systems.
- Power to the Manrose CFD200/220 range is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- The Manrose SCF200 series in-line centrifugal fan kits comprises of the 100mm centrifugal in-line fan unit, 6 metres of PVC ducting and wall grilles.
- Designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
To purchase these centrifugal fans
- the commercial range, from Manrose
- visit the Manrose Extractor Fans
, and choose the desired model(or click on the above provided links).