Available in high performance, two speed, versions they are less bulky than larger in-line centrifugal fans they can be installed in loft spaces or service shafts for remote extraction. With high flow/high pressure development characteristics they can be used with flexible ducting and flat duct systems to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations (ADF) guidance ensuring installed performance air extraction conditions are met.
Airflow Aventa Extractor fans - ApplicationsThe Aventa 100mm(Aventa AV100) and the Aventa 125mm(Aventa AV125) fans are suitable for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from bathrooms, en-suites, shower rooms, utility rooms, kitchens and other internal living spaces without windows or natural ventilation. Light commercial and retail installations can be ventilated with the larger Aventa 150mm(Aventa AV150) units. The Aventa mixed flow extractor fans can be used in:
- Bathrooms, en-suite, shower rooms;
- Utility and kitchens;
- Internal rooms;
- Off commercial/retail toilets.
- Quiet, powerful extraction;
- Choice of 100mm, 125mm and 150mm versions;
- Two speed operation (low/high);
- Basic switching or adjustable timer models;
- Supplied with mounting bracket;
- Ductable up to 6m (AV100);
- Double-up - two fans in series - double the pressure and the extracted volume.
Quiet, Compact, and Convenient in-line Aventa Fans from Airflow
- Aventa in-line fans are supplied with a mounting bracket for quick and easy installation on wooden joists and panels.
- The inlet/outlets are compatible with flexible and rigid pipe runs up to 3m either side of the fan (6m).
- Longer lengths will reduce the installed performance and extraction efficiency.
- The units operate manually from an (optional) three position switch (off/low/high) or with an adjustable timer version (1 to 20 minutes)
Aventa Fans - in-line extractor fans - Technical details
Aventa In-line Fans - Accessory Kits
- 6m flexible ducting internal adjustable air valve and white external grille;
- 100mm/125mm/150mm kits.