This amazing range of fluorescent batten luminaires, part of the innovations Thorn Lighting brings to the table, is the PopPack fluorescent battens - and has at least these four great properties / features: FixExpress, ConnectExpress, SafeExpress, and SaveExpress. We have previously talked about the FixExpress and the ConnectExpress - and now here are more details about what the SafeExpress and SaveExpress involve.
The PopPack SafeExpress - Rapid authentic emergency module
- A standards compliant, LED ‘plug and play’ 3 hour emergency conversion module;
- Plugs directly into any new PopPack – no need for separate emergency versions (not suitable for 14/24W);
- Electrically connected in seconds;
- Manual or Self Test options;
- The self-contained emergency LED is non-maintained;
- Generous fitting spacings due to high output LED (see table);
- Long life LED eliminates the need for changes.
The PopPack SaveExpress - Presence and daylight detection module
- The ‘plug and play’ theme continues with a presence detector and daylight sensor module (not suitable for 14/24W versions).
- The motion sensor enables the luminaire to be automatically switched on and off (15 mins Off delay time).
- The daylight detector operates when the ambient level drops below 350lux.
- An LED emergency module and sensor module can be mounted on the same PopPack, simply by using both ends of the fitting.
- High frequency control gear gives potential energy savings of 20% when compared with switch start operation.
- Note: these flourescent battens are no longer available - please see this section for the remaining Fluorescent Lamps or visit the LED Battens.