The Silhouette range from Vent-Axia is designed for modern living. With a slim profile of only 12mm, the Silhouette extractor fans blends in with the wall surface to provide an unobtrusive installation. Silhouette has a FID performance of 95m3/h, and is double insulated, with a power consumption only 13 watts. Careful design means a ‘white sound’ spectrum understates the dB(A) sound levels providing optimised sound to performance output.
Mounted in the centre of the fan, beneath the ultra slim profile grille, are the electronics, incorporating a choice of integral control, a PIR movement sensor to activate the product when a person enters a bathroom or WC, a humidistat for detecting a change in internal humidity or an overrun timer option that is adjustable between 5 and 30 mins. The Vent-Axia Silhouette fans can be ceiling/panel mounted and connected to an appropriate duct run to the outside
Part of the Slimline Bathroom Ventilation range with a slim profile of only 17mm, the Vent-Axia Silhouette S100H blends in with the wall surface to provide an unobtrusive installation. In particular, the Vent-Axia S100H is a single speed 100mm bathroom/toilet fan with integral adjustable auto humidity sensor from 60-90% RH, neon running light and backdraught shutter.
Vent-Axia S100H bathroom fan with auto humidity sensor
- 17mm stylish ultra low profile grille Vent-Axia fan;
- Downstream airflow guide vanes for improved pressure development;
- Designed for vertical or horizontal application;
- Wall kit design ensures installed performance to meet Building Regulation Document F requirements;
- Modern aesthetic with Blue Neon;
- Fan IPX4 rated;
- Dimensions: 160mm front total length, 99mm diameter, 77mm depth;
- The Vent-Axia Silhouette S100H includes: - Single speed 100mm bathroom/toilet fan, - with integral adjustable auto humidity sensor from 60-90% RH, - neon running light, - backdraught shutter.
- Buy online the Vent-Axia Silhouette S100H bathroom fan.