BN Thermic F-Board Insulated Tile Backer Board 1200mm x 600mm x 6mm for Limiting Downward Heating Loss of BN Thermic Heating Mats
In order to limit downward heat loss for the BN Thermic M150 heating mats and to significantly improve economy, the use of the BN Thermic F-Board insulated tile backer board is highly recommended.
The use of F-Board insulation is particularly important when heating mats are installed on top of an un-insulated concrete slab. F-Board is available in two thicknesses: 6mm and 10mm; this particular board is 6mm thick. Each board covers an area of 0.72m²; therefore, to select the correct number of boards, simply divide the total floor area by 0.72.
This F-board is lightweight and easily cut to shape.
BN Thermic F-Board Insulated Tile Backer Board - Specs
- Ideal for us with the BN Thermic M150 heating mats.
- Compressive strength (10% compression): 300kpa
- Thermal conductivity to BSEN13164 (5 years): 0.033W/Mk
- Water absorption by volume: 0.6%
- Density (rigid foam core): 36kg/m³
- Temperature range: -50°C to +75°C
- U value (6mm thick board): 6.6W/m²k
- U value (10mm thick board): 3.66W/m²k
- Outer surface (top and bottom): Reinforced mesh with cementitious hard coat
- Dimensions: 1200mm length x 600mm width x 6mm thickness
- Covered area: 0.72 square metres
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.