300x730mm Mirror Demister Pad 40W Self-adhesive and Double Insulated for Mist-free Mirror, BN Thermic MD3-73
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BN Thermic MD3-73, a 300x730mm Mirror Demister Pad 40W for Mist-free Mirror, Self-adhesive and Double Insulated.
This mirror heating sheet provides a mist-free mirror and is 100% effective in a little over 2 minutes, with very low energy consumption. You can simply integrate it into the lighting circuit, making sure that they are not left running.
Mirror Demister Pad for Mist-free Mirror - Features
- It protects an area of approx. 20% larger than the pad itself.
- It is double-insulated and completely sealed for total safety.
- It has a very low energy consumption
- It can simply be integrated into the lighting circuit, making sure that it is not left running.
- It is also called: heated demister pads, demister pads, heated mirror demister pad, or mirror demister pad.
- It is mains voltage: 230V supply.
- It comes with a 1m long power lead.
- It has a peel-off adhesive backing.
- Very thin: it is less than 1mm thick
- A mirror demister pad's typical running cost is 5p per week
300x730mm Mirror Demister Pad 40W for Mist-free Mirror - Specs
- Wattage: 40W
- Dimensions: 730mm length x 300mm width x 1mm thickness
- Voltage: 230V
- Nominal power rating: 200W/m2
- Double insulated
- IP rating: IP44 rated
Mirror Demister Pad - Instructions and installation
- Remember: a pad will demist an area approx. 20% larger than its actual area
- It can be connected to a switched lighting circuit, so that it is activated when the light is turned ON. It can also be wired to a separate ON/OFF switch, but this switch must be suitable for an area in which it is used and placed in a position that it cannot be touched by a person standing or sitting in the bath/shower.
- A double pole RCD needs to be installed for all fixed current using appliances in zones 2 and 3 in a bathroom.
- Several pads may be fitted to cover the whole area, however, never cut any pads - always use pads that are slightly smaller than the mirror. If several pads are fitted to a single mirror, they should be wired in parallel. Do not overlap the pads, as this could cause hotspots and possible damage to the mirror. Also, make sure that the power supply is sufficient to take the total load of all the pads.
- The mirror demister must not be cut or pierced as this will damage the insulation and render it unsafe; once installed, the mirror demister must not be accessible.
Please check the full instructions and specifications for advice on installing this mirror demister pad.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.