BN Thermic RP2-06 RP Radiant Ceiling Panel in White 0.6kW 1192mm x 592mm IP44 rated
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BN Thermic RP2-06 RP Radiant Ceiling Panel in White 0.6kW 1192mm x 592mm non IP rated available at Sparks.
Typically, radiant ceiling panels are controlled by a wall-mounted programmable thermostat. Depending on the quantity of radiant ceiling panels installed, they can either be switched via a thermostat, a thermostat and a suitably rated contactor or via our PC radiant heater control box. (The control box is designed to make multi heater installs quicker and easier). Depending on the application, a conventional room thermostat may be more suitable.
The BN Thermic RP3 radiant ceiling panels are IP44 rated and provide an economic means of heating a commercial space without producing noise or draughts. Some of the typical applications include care homes, offices and meeting rooms. High mounting position means that it is impossible for people to accidently come into contact with the source of heat. For this reason RP3 radiant ceiling panels are an ideal heating system for care homes. BN Thermic RP3 radiant ceiling panels are designed to fit snuggly into a standard (24mm) suspended ceiling grid but can just as easily be fitted to a conventional ceiling using the low-profile bracket provided.
BN Thermic RP2-06 RP Radiant Ceiling Panel in White 600W - Specs
- Colour: White front panel
- Natural zinc coated steel rear panel
- Construction: 0.8mm steel heat emitting surface, 0.6mm steel upper casing
- Insulation: Fully insulated to minimise upward heat loss
- Heating Element: Fully sealed polyester heating film
- Ingress Protection: IP44 rated
- Installation: Direct installation into suspended ceiling T-bar or ceiling mounted using low-profile H bracket provided
- Radiant panels omit no noise, light or draught output making them ideal for office environments
- Radiant panels can be easily sterilized making them ideal for installation in hospitals, pharmacies and care homes
- Radiant panels are designed for easy install into grid ceilings. Brackets are also available if surface mounting is required
- Electrical Connection: 1.5m pre-wired heat resistant cable
- Guarantee: 1 year
- kW: 0.6kW
- Volts: mains voltage 230V 50Hz 2.6A
- Dimensions: 1192mm length x 592mm width x 25mm depth
- Weight: 11.3Kg
- Recommended mounting height: min. 2.4m, max. 3.5m
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.