Borgo 43 Recessed Wall LED Light IP65 in Matt White 1W 14lm 3000K Dimmable Astro 1212017
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7482 Borgo 43 LED recessed wall light - a tall rectangular shape LED fitting for wall mounting, complete with 1 x 1W 3000K warm white 14lm LED lamp (SKU 1212017), in a Matt White finish.
It requires a 350mA constant current LED driver (not included), and can be dimmed if a dimmable driver is used. Its dimensions are 133mm height, 43mm width, and 78mm depth.
Borgo 43 Matt White LED Recessed Light - Features
- Borgo 43 LED wall-light for recess mounting, rectangular shape. Tall rectangular shape for down-lighting.
- Part of the Borgo range of LED recessed wall lights from Astro Lighting.
- Finish: Matt White.
- SKU: 1212017
- Lamp used: 1 x 1W high power LED, 3000K warm white, 14.7lm, CRI 90. LED integral.
- Lamp life: average 60.000h.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 1, 2 and 3.
- Class III electrical rated - low voltage fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Driver: it requires a 350mA constant current driver, not included. See AX1275, AX1922, AX1756, AX1834, and AX1835.
- Dimming: this LED recessed fitting can be dimmed if a dimmable driver is used.
- Installation: recommended to be installed on the wall, vertical mounting.
- Dimensions: 133mm height, 43mm width, 78mm depth.
- Weight: 0.36kg
- Cutout hole: 100mm x 30mm, recess depth 75mm
Model: Astro Lighting 7480 Borgo 43 LED Recessed Light (rectangular) in Matt White (SKU 1212017).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Shower, Bathroom, Indoor|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Borgo Recessed Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.