Boston 600 Polished Chrome Bathroom Wall Light IP44 21.9W 811lm 3000K with Ridged Diffuser, Astro 1370003
The Polished Chrome 8328 Boston 600 Wall Light, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU: 1370003) is a thoughtfully design rectangular tall bathroom wall light, with art deco influences that will bring a touch of absolute class to your bathroom.
It features a 21.9W integrated LED light encased within a rectangular ridged glass diffuser that is completed with a enticing ridged effect design.
The contemporary design has a minimalist style which will perfectly blend in to any modern bathroom whilst providing a 3000K warm white light from its integrated LED lamp. It is double insulated for your safety and its IP44 rating makes it suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3 and relatively splash-proof.
Boston 600 Polished Chrome Wall Lamp - features
- Part of the Boston range of wall mounted fittings from Astro Lighting.
- SKU: 1370003
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Lamp used: 21.9W LED strip with 811 lumens offering 3000K warm white. CRI: 80
- Average lifespan: 50.000h
- LED driver included: 12V output.
- Dimming: not suitable for use with a dimmer.
- Class 2 electrical rated, double insulated fitting. CE Mark.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical positioning.
- Weight: 3.7kg
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Dimensions: height 610mm, width 80mm, depth / projection from wall 80mm.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 8329 Boston 600 Wall Lamp IP44 in Polished Chrome (1370003).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Boston Wall Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.