BPT BC/200 Call Booster for System 200 for Calling up to 7 Receivers on Audio/Video Entry Systems 200
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
BPT BC/200 Call Booster for System 200 - Specs
- Call booster for simultaneous calling.
- Model: BPT BC/200 Call booster for System 200
- One required if more than 3 handsets are called at the same time.
- Enables up to 7 receivers to be called at the same time.
- It can be installed without terminal covers into boxes provided with DIN rail.
- It can be surface-mounted, using the DIN rail supplied, but fitted with terminal covers
- Dimensions (mm): 145mm width x 70mm height x 64.5mm depth.
- Power Supply: 11V to 17.5V DC or 15V AC.
- Current Demand: Max. 1.2A.
- Module DIN: 4.
- Minimum Working Temperature: 0°.
- Maximum Working Temperature: +35°.
- Mounting Type: DIN guide.
- CE certified.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.