BPT Power Supply for X1/X IP Door Entry Systems, Panels, Handsets, and the XTS Monitor
This is the Came BPT audio entry system and/or supplementary power module for X1/X IP systems with a circuit board that powers the panel and the handsets, including the XTS monitor.
BPT VAS/101 Power Supply - Features and Benefits
- It has a plastic housing and it is ideal for installation in electrical control panels (EN50022).
- Dimensions: it has the dimensions of 4 low-profile DIN modules.
- The IP rating / IP Protection is IP30.
- Complete circuit board for power supply to entry panels and receivers (18V DC - 1 A max).
- Electronic circuit-breaker for protection against overloads/short-circuits.
- It has terminals for control of riser bus.
- It is fitted with terminals for connection of the device power supply modules.
- It is powered by mains circuit 230V AC 50/60 Hz.
- The Came BPT VAS/101 consists of a card onto which there are the rectifier and the stabilizer. It is capable of supplying 1 A at 18 V DC and is protected against overloading and short circuiting. The VAS/101 can also be used as a supplementary power supply whenever the system requires it.
Please note: When designing the installation calculate the number of power suppliers in relation to the total power consumption of all devices in the system.
VAS/101 Power Supply - Technical features
- Mains supply: 230V AC 50/60Hz. Self-resetting electric safety switch.
- Input current I max =200 mAAC AC
- Dissipated power: 10W max.
- Nominal power supply: 18 VDC, 1A/0.5A, 1’/3’.
- Dimensions: 4 DIN units, low profile module
- Storage temperature: –25 °C +70 °C.
- Working temperature range: from 0°C to +35 °C.
- IP rating: IP30 rated.
- Weight: 0.87kg
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.