Cabin Semi Flush Ceiling Light in Bronze with Clear Glass 1 x E27 12W (max) LED, Astro 1368009
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7851 Cabin semi-flush ceiling light for exterior lighting (SKU 1368009), an IP44 rated traditional fitting in bronze with clear glass diffuser.
This product is superseded by 1368027.
It uses a 60W (max) E27 lamp and it can take a vintage light bulb (as in the picture), thus becoming a traditional yet stylish outdoor ceiling light fitting.
Cabin Semi Flush Ceiling Light in Bronze - Features
- Semi-flush fitting for ceiling mounting with an antique brass structure and clear glass.
- SKU: 1368002
- Part of the Cabin range of exterior lights from Astro Lighting, traditional style.
- Finish: Bronze finish, clear glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: 1 x 12W max E27/ES LED lamp, not included.
- Max. lamp length: 150mm.
- Max. lamp rating: it can take max 60W E27/ES lamp.
- Smart lighting: it is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for ceiling lighting outdoors (outside of reach of splashing water)
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- F marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Mains voltage: 230V
- Dimming: dimmable if the light bulb is dimmable
- CE Marked. Weight: 1.70kg.
- Dimensions: height 281mm, diameter 116mm.
Model: Astro Lighting 7851 Cabin Semi Flush Bronze exterior ceiling light (1368009).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.