Calvi Pendant 305 in Polished Nickel with Clear Glass for Outdoor Ceiling Lighting IP23 12W LED E27/ES, Astro 1306014
This item requires:
This suspension lamp is the Astro Lighting Calvi 305 polished nickel outdoor pendant (SKU 1306014), ideal for ceiling lighting (outside of the reach of water or rain - it is IP23 rated only).
It comes in a traditional style black frame and chain and with a clear glass diffuser. Since it is only IP23 rated, it is recommended to use this fitting in a covered area outdoors.
Calvi Pendant 305 in Polished Nickel - Features
- Exterior pendant light part of the Astro Lighting Calvi range of Ceiling Suspension Lamps.
- SKU: 1306014
- Finish: polished nickel finish with clear glass diffuser, and a black chain and suspension cable.
- Lamp used: 1 x 12W E27/ES LED lamp (the lamp is not included, it needs to be purchased separately).
- Max. lamp wattage: it can take max. 60W E27/ES lamp.
- Max. lamp length: 160mm
- Smart Lighting: This product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability. Casambi compatible.
- Dimmable fitting: can be dimmed with regular dimmer switches if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP Rating: IP23 rated pendant (it can be used in bathroom zone 3 and outdoor under the canopy or roof).
- Class 2 electrical, double insulated fitting.
- Lamp shade dimensions: 226mm width x 226mm length, 305mm height.
- Ceiling rose dimensions: 56mm projection
- Total drop max. 2235mm
- F Marked: can be installed on normally flammable materials.
- Mains voltage supply: 230V
- Weight: 4.90kg
- CE Mark.
Model: Astro Lighting 8315 Calvi 305 Polished Nickel Pendant Light (1306014).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Calvi exterior lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.