BPT 1 Way Audio Door Entry Kit: Targha 1 Button Panel + 1 White Agata Handset Kit
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
The Targha 1 Button Audio Entry Panel
- High tech appearance blending in with the style of any building.
- Modular system
- Materials: anodized aluminium
- Maximum security (for access)
- 1 Button Panel
- Dimensions: 207mm length, 99mm width, 28mm depth.
- Back box dimensions: 193mm length, 90mm width, 51.5mm depth.
- IP rating: IP54 rated panel.
The Agata White Audio Receiver
- Easy to use and clean cut design.
- Very slim design audio receiver
- Wall mounted
- Dimensions: 102mm length x 190mm height x 30.9mm projection (audio receiver)
- Finish: white audio receiver.
The BPT System 200
- All the functions offered by the system are provided using coding on the same two wires carrying the audio signal. This means the installation can be expanded at a later date, without having to add wires, making additional work less time consuming and providing many optional features.
- Noise-free audio: Unlike many other systems, the BPT System 200 runs on just direct current, which makes the audio free from the noise and buzzing generally associated with the use of alternating current.
- It can take popular BPT handsets and entry panels like: Lynea, Nova Audio, Targha, Nova, etc.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.