White BPT XIP Video Door Entry Kit with White Wide Opale Color Monitor and Thangram Entry Panel
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is an expandable single-family BPT XIP Video Door Entry Monitoring Kit with White wide Opale Color Monitor and Thangram Entry Panel. It is the first kit for video door entry system management directly from your mobile device - inside your home! These "Kit App" from BPT are their new way of managing video entry functions from inside the home directly from the mobile device or smartphone. Whether for large or small homes, the KIT APP allows you to use their advanced video door entry technology.
- Technology: KIT APP uses VoIP SIP technology to communicate between the devices
- Settings: easy settings, the XiP mobile app is developed by BPT for iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Expandable: from a single-family video entry kit, you can expand it with a colour monitor and a THANGRAM entry panel.
This BPT XIP kit is composed of:
- the OPALE WIDE White hands free video receiver, 4.3" colour monitor in Ice white colour,
- the DVC/08-K ME wallmounted or recessed entry panel complete with a double-height DPH, 1 double-height DTH ME cover, front plate colour matt black DPF NF, embedding box DSI and recessed frame DCI ME
- the Power supply VA/08-K,
- the gateway ETI/XIP APP.
Model no: BPT KIT APP OPLW WH-230V Video Entry Kit 62620920
Advantages of the KIT APP from BPT
- Plug and Play system
- Ease of installation
- Management by up to 3 mobile devices inside the home
- Expandable system
- Available with all the X1 receivers
Note: the picture is informative, please take a look at the composition of this kit. The mobile devices (iPad and iPhone) are not included.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.