Can 50 Single Matt White LED Surface Adjustable Spotlight 8.2W 3000K Dimmable for Wall / Ceiling Astro 1396024
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting Can 50 matt white single surface spotlight (SKU 1396024) with LED lamp integrated 8.2W 3000K 544lm, dimmable with phase - leading edge LED dimmer. This product supersedes 1396005.
This spotlight is ideal for wall or ceiling mounting, coming complete with the LED driver and having a tilt adjustment angle of 90 degrees and rotation adjustment angle of 330 degrees.
Can 50 Matt White 8.2W LED Surface Spotlight - Features
- Mains voltage 230V wall or ceiling mounted spotlight.
- SKU: 1396024
- Adjustable spotlight on a round surface mounting base.
- Installation: ideal for mounting on the wall or on the ceiling indoors.
- Material: aluminium
- Dimensions: 139mm max. projection, 90mm length x 52mm diameter spotlight, 90mm diameter x 22mm height round base
- Weight: approx. 0.52kg
- Class 1 electrical rated. Earthed fitting. CE Mark.
- Lamp integrated: 8.2W 3000K 544lm CRI 80, 3-step Macadam ellipse
- Tilt adjustment angle: up to 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- Beam angle: 30 degrees
- Average lifespan: 40.000h
- Finish: matt white
- Dimming: dimmable LED spot with Phase - Leading & Trailing Edge.
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- LED driver included, integral
Model: Astro Lighting Can 50 LED Surface Spotlight in matt white (1396024).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.