This is a Cat6 U/UTP Network Cable 305m, a Cat6 oxygen free copper twisted pair data cable supplied in dispensing box and marked at 1 metre intervals. This cable is designed for high speed data transmission such as Gigabit Ethernet applications.
Note: this cable is for in-store pick-up; we cannot ship this item.
- Oxygen free solid copper conductor
- Supplied in an easy-pull dispensing box and marked at 1m intervals
- Passes Cat6 fluke test 100m at 250MHz
- Complies to TIA/EIA-568 Cat6 standard
- HDBaseT Compliant
- Conductor: Solid OFC
- Strands: 8 x 1/0.54mmØ ±2%
- Conductor CSA: 8 x 0.229mm²
- Cable diameter: 5.8mmØ
- Insulation: HDPE 0.195mm thickness
- Sheath: PVC 0.55mm thickness
- Capacitance: 5.2nF/100m
- DC resistance @ 20°C: <9.5 ohms/100m
- Impedance (1 to 250MHz): 100±15 ohms
- Return loss: >17.3dB @100m
- Attenuation: <32.8dB @100m
- NEXT: >38.3dB
- PSNEXT: >36.3dB
- ELFEXT: >19.8dB
- PSELFEXT: >16.8dB
- Phase delay: <570ns
- Finish: green cable
- Length: 305 +/- 1.5m
- Weight: approx. 12.7kg
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.